GIRL!!! Every mother needs a daughter, so I'm happy that I'm going to have one now too. Cory's excited too, but we are both so shocked since I figured it would be a boy. He said, "I'm so used to Brady. I don't know what to do with a girl." Thankfully I know we'll just figure it out as we go.
17 comments:
That is so Exciting!! Congratulations!
Yeah, Jess! I love girls! I don't know any different, but I do know that you will love it! Congrats!
Congrats!!! That is so awesome! :)
I've been waiting for you to post! I am so excited for you guys!
Yay!! You're right, every mother needs a daughter...how awesome for Brady!! Congrats! =)
YAY! Congrats!!! :D Hey, I wanted to let you know that I started a blog for mommies... http://survivalofthemom.blogspot.com/ Hope all is well!
Hugs,
Shea
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Girls are really wonderful, you'll have a great time!!!
congratulations, jessica! girls rock, in spite of the drama...or maybe because of it?
as the oldest, i always wanted a big brother growing up and i'm sure brady will be a fabulous big brother.
Let me just say it again that I am sooo excited!!! Congrats!
YEAH!!! congrats, one of each, you will have SO much fun!
That is so exciting!! Yes, every mother needs a girl! But I know Aunt Ann did just fine! Girls are so much fun, but drama too! They are fun to dress up...girl clothes are so much more fun to buy than boys!
Congratulations! It's going to be so much easier to find cute clothes!
We're having a boy, but were sure it was a girl...Congrats!
Congratulations! I'm excited for you guys! I must admit that I am a bit jealous though...:) Maybe someday we'll get a girl!
Yay! That's so perfect to have one of each, right off the bat. Very exciting!
Woo-Hoo! I am so happy for your family. She will be BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment