Friday, June 5, 2009

Gone Private

Yes, our blog is now private. I know, I'm not happy about it either. Cory was just getting tired of all his past girlfriends blog stocking us. Haha, just kidding. The real reason is because he doesn't want his patients Googling him and finding our blog.
I'll admit that I don't read private blogs nearly as much as those in my Reader. In fact, I finally had to make a Private Blog folder in my Favorites just to remind myself who has gone private. I figure we will have fewer readers, and that makes me sad, but I guess if you really like us you'll go to the extra effort. Thanks for your loyalty!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

I know what you mean about having to remember to check private blogs. But either way I'll still read yours. :) Thanks again for the invite!

Tiffany said...

I just make a private blogs section in my blog. I check them less regularly, but I do check them every few days. It's nice to keep in touch with all my cousins this way!

Trotts said...

I support you, Jess. I will still be an avid reader, if that makes you feel any better.

Errolyn said...

We'll definitely still check in on you! Thanks for keeping us in the loop. :-)

Rachel B. said...

Noooooo! Another one bites the dust! Just kidding. I totally understand and would probably do the same thing. And you're totally right, those who love you (like me) will still follow your blog faithfully. I still go back and forth on the idea of making my private. One thing that I think is a great idea is that my friend has a separate blog that just posts the titles of her new posts (so you'll still get the updates on google reader or on your "blog list") so we still know when she has a new one. Maybe that's more work than you're wanting, but it definitely makes me visit more often...not that I won't still be visiting here! :)

The Ortega Family said...

I've been thinking about doing it also, but I only have emails for the fam. I always look up info on my docs...so I can definetely understand!

Diane said...

You are the last one that I thought would go private. You were so anti-private. Well, hopefully I will remember to still read your blog! :)

JoelandMelanie said...

It was nice knowing you...