Sunday, June 14, 2009

We're Back!

Yes, we have appeared again on your Google Reader. The life of a private blogger is rough! I felt so repressed. So did my mother-in-law who used our blog as a portal to her other childrens'. Believe it or not, there are still people out there who don't have blogs, or even gmail accounts. Thanks to my smart friend Brittany, now we won't show up on search engines and we can remain...what? Public? Hooray!
I can't resist posting another funny thing Brady said. He just makes us laugh so hard. Yesterday Cory was on his laptop and I asked him if he was looking at blogs because there was one I wanted him to see in particular. Then our little parrot Brady asked, "You looking at blogs, Daddy?" Cory said no and Brady's next question was this: "You looking at recipes?" Haha! Oh, the life of a stay-at-home mom. He's definitely a reflection of me in a lot of the things he says.

3 comments:

CdA News Editor said...

Google this: "cory higginbotham blogspot" and you can find a link to your page through one of your friends pages.
I don't think it is a huge deal. Someone would really have to be stalking you to spend so much time. Patients can't even remember who their last dds was. I worry like Cory too, but I don't know if it is really worth all the hassle and loneliness.

Rachel B. said...

Yeah, I'm glad you're back this way. I forgot about the idea of people who can't log in. I still think about going private all the time, but then hear of so many people who don't like it once they do. Ahhh, it's all such a pain. And what a little funny guy Brady is. Can't wait to meet him.

Diane said...

I'm glad you are public again. I still would have looked at your blog, as long as I remembered too!