Friday, June 26, 2009

"I Am a Tiger"

Cory got Rock Band for his birthday, and it's been a great activity for us all. We have a family band where Cory plays the guitar, I sing, and Brady rocks out on the drums. The other day Brady sang "I Am a Tiger" and suggested we play Rock Band. It's usually his suggestion when we play, but I couldn't believe he remembered a particular song. Now all songs that aren't lullabies or Primary songs are Rock Band songs to him.

As you can see, he really is a tiger when it comes to the drums.

4 comments:

mptanner said...

So cute! I love it! -Martha Tanner

Jenna said...

Oh my goodness, that had me laughing! He is so funny and SO into it. Those sticks look bigger than him.

Rachel B. said...

Oh, that is too funny. What a little crack up!

Becca said...

Is it just me, or does he have a little British accent when he sings.