Now that it's summer our ward is doing park days on a regular basis again. This day was pretty chilly so I didn't put Brady in his swimming gear. He still managed to get sprayed in the back by water, but he didn't seem to mind. He was just interested in the kids' scooters.
If my memory is correct, this was Brady's first donut (or at least, the remains of it). These pictures are courtesy of my friend Shea, who brought the delicious cream-filled donut that Brady and I shared.
When we went back to the park the following week, Brady requested another donut. Wouldn't that be heaven? To get a donut every time we went to the park?

5 comments:
So fun! Daniel is a big fan of scooters and seems to have a natural balance...
BTW, I sent you an email to a USC account. It's the only one I have for you. Anyway, just wondering if you have any Higginbotham family in Fresno...
There better be donuts in heaven!!
Looks like you guys had a great time! That is fantastic!
hey. So you can edit your pictures like mine at picnik.com its free and really easy to use. :)
What's up Cory!?? and family :) Hey, this is Meredith Heilbut. You guys live where in Sacramento!? I live in West Roseville. My husband grew up in Fair Oaks. I'll have to tell Tiffany I found your blog.. she doesn't blog, or read them, but hey, I guess that's what floats her boat. So what year did you guys graduate from BYU? Ryan (my husband) and I were there from 2001-2005. We didn't meet til our last semesters, but later is better than never! Anyway, good to see you have a beautiful little family!
Meredith
Post a Comment