Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Balls

Beyond kicking the soccer ball, Brady loves all balls and any way to use them. The first clip makes that obvious as you count the number of times he says ball. All day long he walks around saying "a ball" and pointing to one. He has now created his own version of indoor basketball, which was inspired, I'm sure, by Kobe and LeBron. At a friend's house yesterday, he enjoyed shooting hoops, and after every made shot he would proudly exclaim, "nice!"

4 comments:

Becca said...

I was surprised to see Brady in pants and a long-sleeved shirt in the second clip. When was that taken?!

CdA News Editor said...

all balls??? ;)

The Higginbothams said...

That was one morning a couple weeks ago that was actually very breezy. We keep the windows open so it won't be quite as hot in the afternoon. But at 9am it was only in the high sixties in here, and now that we're used to the hotter weather, Brady and I needed pants and socks on. They came off a couple hours later.

Jenna said...

That's awesome that he loves it so much. I love when they get obsessed with something because it makes them so happy!