Diane and Andrew came to visit last week, our first official guests. Brady remembered our good friends and warmed up to them right away. As soon as he saw that watch on Andrew's arm, he knew he'd been missing it, and he acted like it was his. The word watch is one Brady pronounces quite well now.


Brady loved all the attention he got while they were here. After Andrew pushed him on his bus for a while, Brady thought it would be more fun to be chased by the bus. Sometimes it's back-breaking labor to entertain this boy, but Andrew was a good sport.
Cory and Andrew went to a couple driving ranges and they saw the new Batman movie. On Wednesday while Cory was at work, Andrew kindly stayed home with Brady so Diane and I could go out on the town. We went to Old Sacramento, which is known for the salt water taffy. It's set up like an old western town in the Gold Rush era, very unique and interesting. 
We also toured the State Capitol Building where we saw the governor's office and a few other historic rooms in the building. We got to sit in the Assembly Hall and Senate Hall while they were in session, which I found very interesting.
At the top of the Jarvis' list was Costa Vida. Diane captured this photo op as we walked to the car. Brady is really good about holding hands these days, and he usually prefers both hands to be occupied if that's an option.
We also went swimming, made some good food, and played a couple games. We watched lots of Olympics and just enjoyed spending time together. It's great to have such good friends. Thanks for coming to see us guys!


2 comments:
That's awesome! I meant to ask you how their visit was. I bet you were in HEAVEN with all the taffy. You got me hooked on it years ago-yum!
Sorry, It's been a while since I have visited the blog! Brady has gotten so big! I can't believe he is only 8 days or so younger than Peyton. Looks like you had fun with your friends! I love your new bed spread and wow what a deal to make $50 more after having it for 6 years!
Post a Comment