Monday, August 18, 2008

"Meow"

Not being a cat fan myself, it makes me laugh that Brady is so obsessed. I think it all started last Christmas in Fresno when Whiskers chased around the laser pointer. Brady does not say "cat," but just calls them meows. Maybe he'll grow out of this phase, or maybe he'll be snuggling up to his cat in bed when he's in his fifties like someone else we know.

I'll have to put some video on here of all the other animal impressions he does. The cat is just his favorite by far.

How could I not send out a birthday shout-out to my mom today? Happy birthday Mom! Hopefully you're having a great day.

4 comments:

Trotts said...

Too bad Dad doesn't read this, maybe he would appreciate the shout-out.

Becca said...

Brady looks so old in the shot where he's wearing the navy polo! Riley loved watching this. She kept doing an impression of Brady's impression of a mad cat.

Rachel B. said...

I love the growling meow towards the beginning. So cute. My favorite animal impression of Reese's is a pig. Apparently a pig says "ky ky." No clue.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Birthday mention, Jess.
Brady does a great meow and I'm looking forward to the "animal sounds" video you promised.