If you saw the video on my previous post, you can see Brady is ready for something other than soccer. Who can blame him? Kicking a ball around gets old. Cory and I decided Brady shouldn't have to wait until Christmas for a basketball hoop. I saw one on Craigslist for $10, and since I can't pass up a bargain, we picked it up yesterday. Brady wasted no time and found a ball that would suffice for shooting hoops.

5 comments:
Wow, the hoop looks brand new. Way to go for $10! It will be well used. We have thought about putting sand in ours to weigh it down. Haven't gotten there yet.
Wow, Brady looks so big. We hope that all is going well for your family. I miss the ping-pong games, but not school.
He sure is growing up! Yes, I agree, nice bargain for $ 10 bucks. Those are like $40 new. So, you really wanted Brady to say "baby" in that last clip, do you have an announcement?? =) j/k.
I bed that will be the best $10 you ever spent.
Such a cute kid that Brady.
Post a Comment