Brady is a huge fan of Goldfish crackers. He knows where we keep the box, so he'll grab a hand and guide us into the kitchen. Then he'll point to the correct cupboard and say goldfish. It's pretty hard to resist, but he has started requesting them for breakfast too. Now I just need to get him hooked on broccoli.


4 comments:
Cute pictures of Nick ... er, Brady. ;) Riley grabs our hands and leads us as well. It's cute. I think Becca is better at resisting her efforts. Sometimes she just wants us to come sit next to her while she plays.
I can' believe how much hair he has grown! Believe it or not Blake and Kali are actually always requesting broccolli...go figure.
This is Megan Alfaro (Helm) from Central High Class of 1998 and we would like to send Cory and invite to the reunion on November 1. Please send me your email, megan_alfaro@hotmail.com. Cory you have a beautiful family!
All of a sudden he looks so old! Maybe it's because his hair is getting a little longer? He's so cute and I think goldfish is the #1 favorite snack of every kid I know. Whoever invented them is a genius!
Post a Comment