Brady LOVES balls, whether they are small enough to stick up his shirt, or big enough to kick around outside. He's turned into quite a little soccer player. He dribbles really well, and after a few small kicks he'll kick it pretty hard. His feet are always moving fast, like he knows he's got to protect the ball. I can't wait to see him in shin guards and a uniform in a couple years.
Everything that's round is a ball to Brady. He'll see something and point and say "ball, ball". He says it so earnestly that I feel obligated to figure out what he's pointing at. At the grocery store the nectarines and oranges are balls. At church there are balls on the couches in the foyer (they have a pattern of circles). Tonight we were kicking the ball around outside and watching all the little dogs out for walks. After pointing to the airplane flying above and showing me the appropriate sign, he then continued to point at some supposed ball in the sky. It took me a while since it was still light outside, but then I saw it...the full moon. Yes, Brady, it's a ball!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Ball!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He's better than me. I love how obsessed he is. It's funny when they get certain things on their mind and that's all they seem to talk and think about. I love your new apt. by the way. I'm glad everything went well with the move.
He'll definitely be quite the soccer player. It cracks me up how natural that is for boys. I'm sure Cory is THRILLED that Brady is showing an inclination toward soccer.
so cute! Yes, he will be a soccer player! What a fun little guy you have there!!
Post a Comment