We drove from Utah to Fresno and arrived on Christmas Eve. Most of Cory's siblings were away this year, so it was a quiet Christmas. At least that way Brady got all the attention!
What a fun and BUSY Christmas you had. I love watching those videos. He's really starting to look like a little boy instead of a baby. Cutie-cute-cute. Also, I love your hair in that last video all curly. And one last thing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (one day late) Brady!
I guess I didn't realize Dallin and Brady's birthdays were so close together, it is definitely not a fun birthday to have, but we've made it work. I love the video-I don't know what's funnier the cat trying to catch the light or Brady laughing at him...looks like you had a fun Christmas!
2 comments:
What a fun and BUSY Christmas you had. I love watching those videos. He's really starting to look like a little boy instead of a baby. Cutie-cute-cute. Also, I love your hair in that last video all curly. And one last thing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (one day late) Brady!
I guess I didn't realize Dallin and Brady's birthdays were so close together, it is definitely not a fun birthday to have, but we've made it work. I love the video-I don't know what's funnier the cat trying to catch the light or Brady laughing at him...looks like you had a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment