Monday, November 2, 2009

2:21 am


Brooke

Jess will post more details for sure.

18 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Yay!!!! She looks perfect and pretty! Seriously so sweet. Can't wait to hear more details!

emily said...

Congrats!! That's great news! So, I'm so curious what kind of delivery you ended up having because no doctor schedules a c-section for 2am! Hope you're all doing well!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! So precious! Hope everything went well.

Laney said...

Awww, she's gorgeous! Congratulations!

David Mills said...

I've been wondering! I'm looking forward to hearing more. She's just darling.

We had Tiffany come over with her boys for some Halloween fun. Josh kept saying, "It's too bad Brady move." Then we had someone over for dinner and he kept saying I wish Brady was coming to. Needless to say, we miss you guys.

Congratulations!
Ashley

the cox family said...

Congrats! She is already so cute!

Diane said...

Details please!! Congratulations. She's beautiful.

Danielle said...

Yahoo! Congrats to the whole family, can't wait to hear all about it!

Bryan H said...

Congrats guys!

Diana said...

Just happened to check your blog today - Congratulations! She is beautiful, like all the Christensen girls! Love from all the Wallentines

Eilene said...

She is definitely a Brady look alike. Thanks for getting a pic posted so quickly, Cory. Can't wait to see her in a few days in person.

Brooke said...

Good choice on the name! :) Congrats and I'm looking forward to details.

Staci said...

yea! congratulations Jess and Cory! That's wonderful news, being that you were overdue. I love the name Brooke, and she's adorable!

Jenna said...

What a beauty and brady look-a-like! It was great talking to you last night, you're awesome and I'm so glad things went well!

The Dials said...

Congratulations!!!! She is a doll.

Bacchus Family said...

Congrats. We hope things are going well.

Jen said...

Hooray

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad that she is here! She is beautiful!!! I too am curious about the details! Was a VBAC successful? Congrats Jess and Cory! Thanks for posting a picture so soon. Cute name!