Thursday, October 29, 2009

Overdue

Overdue: more than ready. That is a great definition of me in terms of this pregnancy. I went to my appointment today and learned that I'm still not dilated. They put the heart rate monitor on me for 20 minutes and it looked good. She's not in distress and she's got plenty of fluid in there. I scheduled my c-section for Tuesday, November 3. Of course we hope she'll come on her own before then, but we're not holding out much hope. So think of me on Tuesday morning at 9:30 because that's when this baby girl will enter the world. I can't wait to meet her!

This beautiful creation is from my friend Debbie Johnson. She looked online at the crib bedding and matched the paint colors to it. Can you believe how lucky I am to have such thoughtful and talented friends? Yes, I miss them already.

8 comments:

The Ortega Family said...

I can't imagine being overdue by a week with both kids! I hope Brooke comes before then. Cory better be rubbing your feet every night. I think I could only get Santiago to do it once. We're super excited to see her!

Rachel B. said...

I can't wait to see the little munchkinette. Glad you got it set for the 3rd. Perfect amount of spacing from your big day. :)

Jenna said...

At least you got a date now! I know it's not what you want, but maybe something will happen between now and Tuesday.....I've got a package just about ready for you, I'll make sure it comes soon!

Chelsea said...

So many great pictures! It's fun to see your new place. Good luck on Nov 3rd -- I can't wait to see baby pics!

Diane said...

That is so cute! I can't wait to see the room all together. Good luck!

Tiffany said...

Sorry to hear she hasn't come yet! I can't wait to see pictures of her! And that craft is so darn cute! I was trying to figure out how big it is. And did she use vinyl lettering? So cute!

The Higginbothams said...

Tiff,
She painted it free-hand on an 11x14 canvas. I know, pretty amazing.

mptanner said...

If she hasn't come yet, I hope she comes soon! Before the third.