Saturday, November 1, 2008

Right before my eyes...

Brady was being quiet again in his room yesterday. Of course that made me nervous after the recent baby powder incident. Instead of discovering another mess, I found Brady sitting quietly on his toy box reading his new favorite book - "Duck and Goose". What a pleasant surprise.
I often feel like he is growing up before my eyes. The other day he made that quite apparent when he climbed unassisted into his high chair. I was getting his lunch ready and he knew what that meant.
After a minute he figured out how to get his feet into place.
I decided it was time for a booster seat.
He likes sitting at the table like the adults, but he's still working on keeping his food in the bowl.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

They do grow up too fast don't they? I can't believe you caught him reading a book! Way to go Brady! I have yet to catch Peyton sitting quietly with a book. I love the slide. Way to go getting it given to you cause those are not cheap. We have wanted to get one but don't want to pay the 50-60 bucks for it.