That's right, I was at the midnight showing of Twilight last night. Most of you know that's not me, to go to the midnight showing of any movie, but my friend Skye got the tickets and that's when she wanted to go. At least I didn't have to bother getting a babysitter for Brady. We got to the theater at 9:30. Skye's brother and girlfriend were saving us seats so we didn't even have to wait in line. I've had a cold, so I was thankful for that.
Inside the theater there were mostly teenagers, but more guys than I expected. They would shout out "30 minutes until Twilight" and many would scream and clap. Seriously people?
To Skye's surprise, we did not see anyone dressed as a vampire. I was letting my eyes rest a few minutes before the previews started, but when the movie came on I was wide awake. I really liked it and I wouldn't mind watching it again. I laid in bed at 3am and woke up at 8am. Yes, I know, I am crazy.

5 comments:
Jess, you Edward lover you! I saw a thingy on someone's blog that flashes, "My Heart Belongs To My Husband, But My Neck Belongs To Edward." I think you should put that on here.
To tell the truth, I wish I was as excited and giddy as everybody else is. I would have loved to join in the crowds for the midnight showing. I'm glad you went and liked it. The two reviews I've heard from friends now so far have been positive.
I went las night with some girlfriends and I loved it! I haven't read any of the books but I am definitely ready to give them a try now...the best part was all the women screaming and oohing and aahing at everything. Definetly worth the price of admission!
I wanted to make a shirt for the movie that night and on the front it was going to say "haven't read the book" and on the back it would say. "bite me!" Clever, huh?
Danielle, that would have been a great shirt to wear. Based on the conversations I heard (I had 2 1/2 hours to eavesdrop on teenage girls), it seemed like a requirement to have read the book(s) or you didn't get invited to the movie.
It was such a fun movie!! I can't wait for #2
My jaw just dropped. I can't believe you went to the midnight showing. I'm glad you liked it thought...I still need to make a date with my friend to see it.
Post a Comment