Monday, November 17, 2008

Other Things

Here's Brady learning to carry lots of balls at once. He hasn't quite gotten juggling down yet, but he's working on it.


Here's my happy husband before church. Cory was worried we'd be late and didn't think there was time for unnecessary picture taking. I took this picture to show you his cool tie. I brought this home from my dad's house because I think it's cool. Cory was kind enough to wear it for me.

This was the result of Brady's latest encounter with a cat. He doesn't understand why cats run from him. Cory was petting some random cat outside and Brady wanted in on it. At one point Brady got in a squatting position and imitated the cat, staring it down. I guess the cat felt threatened and attacked. See three claw marks spread across the side of his face. I think Brady felt more shocked and betrayed than hurt.

Today is Caleb Reary's 1st birthday. Happy birthday little buddy!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Very cool tie. And I can tell Cory is not excited about getting his picture taken. Too funny. It looks like Brady is getting pretty good with juggling those balls.

Jenna said...

I love Cory's face in the picture. I've personally witnessed his before church routine and could totally see how he'd be mad that you're taking the time for pictures. :) Poor Brady!! Cat scratches can really hurt. I wonder if this is the end of the cat obsession. And I can't believe that Caleb is 1 already, how time flies.

--Heather-- said...

cute blog... i love the black and white picture from chuck e cheese... too precious...