Our friends Kristin and Robbie invited us to the lake Saturday. Cory was working so it was just the kids and I who tagged along.
Brady LOVES their 1-year-old son Jace.
Brady was out on the tube four different times and couldn't get enough of it.
Brooke didn't make a peep on the tube, and she sat on the boat happily until she fell asleep on our way back to shore. That was really helpful since Brady was occupying me with his 20 questions a minute and having to pee off the side of the boat.
Robbie and Kristin are so great with our kids.
This was my first time wake boarding, and I've decided it is so much EASIER than skiing! I loved it, and wouldn't hesitate to try it again.







4 comments:
Is wake boarding easier because you can't be as stiff legged ;)
fun fun, I'm sure the kids loved it! I tried wake boarding years ago and I actually got up for about 5 seconds. :)
Looks like so much fun. I am very jealous!!
Where's the picture? I want to see to believe.
Post a Comment