We headed a couple hours west to the mountains for Memorial Day weekend.
We got some serious outlet shopping done before getting to our cabin Friday night.
We stayed with some friends who have two girls ages 4 and 6. These guys go to Breckenridge all the time, so when I asked about where to stay and eat, I said, "Why don't you guys just come with us?"
We walked along Main Street Saturday and found a really fun toy store.

Our kids really like these girls because they think Brady is funny and giggle at him nonstop. They adore Brooke and even argue about who gets to push her stroller.
After naps Rachel and I took the 3 older kids to a paint-your-own-pottery studio. Brady got his creative juices going with the paints and brushes. It was really hard to repress the perfectionist in me, but after a few suggestions, I finally just let him go to town. He chose a football helmet, and had lots of fun with it.
We had a picnic lunch at the park Sunday. Reese and Elle could have been on that tire swing all day, but Brooke didn't last long at all.
Cory got to do lots of outdoor things with Ryan like mountain biking, going on a run through the city, shooting guns, and fishing along the river.
Rachel and I enjoyed playing games and just chatting.
The cabin had 3 bedrooms with more than 1600 square feet, which was plenty of space for everyone. We played lots of games. The kids enjoyed Go Fish and Old Maid, and we taught the Haas's Hand 'N Foot, our favorite card game.
Breckenridge was beautiful, and we enjoyed vacationing with friends.







3 comments:
That sounds heavenly, I love vacations!
So fun! We love Brekenridge! We went to Colorado Springs over Memorial day weekend...it has tons to do too:)
That looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment