Saturday, July 9, 2011

What He's Thinking

Here are some of the latest goofy, sweet, and off-the-wall comments and questions that came out of Brady's mouth:

Brady: Mom, put your tongue on my lips.
Me: Um, no thanks.
Brady: They taste good, lick 'em! Mmm, they're fruity.

Why do they call it 'bless you' with a shoe? That's a funny word.

Do hippos bite? When hippos get older do they turn into a hippopotamuses?

Is a catfish a cat?

When a cat gets older does it turn into a tiger?
How many days are we going to stay in Heaven?

I decided that whenever you do something for me I owe you a hug.

Sometimes I don't mean to do naughty things.

Mommy, did it hurt when they cut your tummy to get me out?
(He thought it was gross that Brooke came out between my legs and not my tummy.)

I changed my mind. I want to be a nice boy and give Brooke whatever toy she wants.

4 comments:

Becca said...

I love that kid!

Diane said...

I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to put your tongue on his lips! Haha, that's so funny!!

Jenna said...

Oh that is AWESOME. I have a little list of Cyrena's latest questions that I've been meaning to post. Their inquisitive minds amaze me.

Eilene said...

Such thoughtful questions. He's quite the boy!