We got season passes this summer to Six Flags Elitch Gardens in Denver. We've been three times already and the kids aren't tired of it yet. We tried the water park Thursday, but the sun wasn't out much and the water was pretty cold. So we went back to the kiddie rides.
Brady loves the bumper cars. These rides are never crowded, so he was the only kid driving a car one time. He enjoyed trying some new maneuvers, and driving with his eyes closed.
I have yet to ride a roller coaster or go on a water slide, but the kids have a lot of fun.
This is a fun family outing for us on Cory's mid-week days off.
3 comments:
That is so cool, I"m so jealous!
So fun! How much does a season pass cost. this may be something we need to look into, for next summer.
How fun!! I love the picture of them holding hands. So great!
Post a Comment