Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Coupons Please

I have been back and forth with coupons. Sometimes I'll look at my grocery blogs and print those that correspond with sales that week. I guess it just depends on how much spare time I have. I'm not one of those people from "Extreme Couponing" who spends 40 to 60 hours a week on it. However, this month we started a subscription to the Sunday paper, so now I'm getting tons of coupons without having to register online and print them (as much as I did). These were sitting out for two weeks until I finally organized them in an accordion filing system yesterday.
I think it's exciting getting such great deals at the grocery store. I will never spend more than $1 on a box of cereal again. By the way, great sales on cereal in my area at Albertsons this week.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

hey as long as you can get a great deal a few times a month coupons are worth it! I'm not too devoted but I try to use them often. Way to go!

HeatherM said...

walmart matched that price for cereal 1.49 is awwesome!

Diane said...

I wish I could do this. I am just not that organized!

The Mechams said...

you should do it the way the people in utah do it with a binder! savyshopper.com