Brooke went to nursery (the church class for 18 months to 3-year-olds) by herself today! She wasn't perfect. Our girl is a little more clingy than her brother, who never looked back. She was fine if she was being held, but she wanted to be the only one on the lap. I hope this wears off soon, and I'm sure her teachers do too.
Brooke is full of funny faces, but the scrunched up nose is the most common.
Her hair is long enough to pull it up a little bit. I haven't tried pigtails yet though.
Brooke eats just about everything. She still loves bananas ("nanas") and I really can't think of other favorites because she eats whatever we give her.
Brooke goes down the slide with no fear. We've only had a few chances so far this year, but she'll be a pro when summer comes.
Brooke is funny, goof ball #2 in our family. I think she's learned from Brady how to get a laugh. She'll go to great lengths for them too. Today she was side stepping across the floor with her hands on her head. Hmm, I wonder where she learned that.
Like any kid, she loves trying to talk on the phone. The bad part is when I'm on the phone and she throws a fit when I don't give it to her.
The little one packs in some high drama, and it isn't uncommon for her to drop to the floor in a fit, no matter what the cost to her head and limbs. She is also very sweet though, giving frequent tight squeezes and kisses. She says hi to anyone everywhere. It reminds me of a princess on a parade float.
She is just 21 pounds and a short little thing. People are often surprised how much she talks considering her size. Some new words this week are apple and happy.
Brooke is a daddy's girl no doubt. Daddy is still her favorite word, and definitely her favorite person, despite how much I try to win her over.
4 comments:
Her hair looks so cute pulled up that way. Can't wait to see a picture of pigtails.
I don't know why girls just love their dads so much! It's pretty cute though. I love how she said 'no' to you in the video. I still just love your couch!
WE love Brooke! She was adorable in nursery. I certainly appreciated all the snuggles:) Made me baby hungery for a girl:)
She is so so cute. I wish we lived close so her and Gavin could play more.
Post a Comment