Monday, March 14, 2011

She Doesn't Say Much...

...but here is some video of her latest words.
She clearly wasn't performing that well, but that's the best I've gotten so far. Every time I get out the camera she says Cheese. She also says Night Night, Hi, Hello, and Thank You. She waves Bye-bye but she still doesn't say it. Her favorite word now is No No as she waves her hand and furrows her brow. Sometimes we even hear her saying it to inanimate objects.
Brooke is already a star when it comes to kisses. She offers them frequently, and she's also really good at puckering already. She sometimes confuses the word kiss with hug, and she wraps her arms tight around our necks. She's can be quite sassy, but she's a lover when she feels like it.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I can't believe how much her hair has grown just since you were here! I love that picture of you and her...compliments of Cory? He has my admiration. :)

The Higginbothams said...

No, this was the same photographer that took those of Brady. No way Cory took these! Haha.

Eilene said...

I was wondering about the photographer too. I absolutely love that picture of the two of you. Beautiful Mom and darling daughter.