Are you surprised that I could justify a haircut already? Yes, I know that she doesn't have much in front, but it was getting long and fuzzy in the back. Yuck! I'm not a fan of the mullet, even on a little girl who is finally getting some length. Length is not that important, at least to me. And thankfully Brooke has no opinion on the matter.
It's a good thing too, because look at this. I guess I threw caution to the wind and just took a few snips. (That fearlessness probably comes from cutting Cory's and Brady's hair.) I didn't even think about blending it. At least most of the fuzz is gone now, and with the headbands she is still wearing, they hit right along that obvious line. But I clearly don't care what people think because if I did I wouldn't have posted about it. It will grow back and maybe next time I'll get a professional to help me out.
4 comments:
that's great! So funny and a memory you'll always treasure. :)
Even after she does start caring, it will be years before she has any idea what's going on in the back of her head.
And when you do decide to take her for a "real" haircut, I just have one piece of advice. AVOID THE KID'S CUT PLACES. We had a bad experience at one in Austin, and since then I've never heard anything good about them. Just take her to the same person that cuts yours.
I love that I feel like I can actually hear you talking when you blog. You write just how you talk...which I love. I also love your confidence. I tried cutting Reese's mullet as a baby and I bawled and didn't take pictures and vowed to never do it again. I would definitely say that you did a much better job than I did though. I think we talked about this before, but my friend Randi is awesome on little kids and it's only $5 until they're 2. Completely worth it for me.
Wow. I definitely didn't notice while you were here so it must have grown back already! You are brave. I've already taken Gavin in three times to have his hair cut!
Post a Comment