The second Wednesday of the month at 10am I get together with friends and we make hair bows for ourselves, our daughters, nieces, etc. It was my turn to host in February, so I chose Valentines-themed clips that were simple and quick.
I bought a bunch of ribbon and a box of hair clips and set the price at 50 cents each.
Then we went to town while most of the kids played in the basement.

The host also provides the snack, so I served spinach dip with crackers, fruit and dip, nuts, pretzels, and heart-shaped cheese slices. The kids also enjoyed the conversation hearts.
Hair bow day is a great excuse to talk with friends while our kids have a play date. Oh, and we also get some pretty cute hair bows out of it. So far we've made some with fabric, felt, satin and ribbon. This little girl has quite the collection now, but she has to share some of them with me.
2 comments:
Those look great! I was having a hard time picturing them when you were describing them--I'm way to VISUAL. What a great time!
Very cute, but I want to hear about your Disneyland trip!
Post a Comment