My appointment Wednesday was a lengthy one because I'm new to the system. I had to fill out all my health history. Thank goodness Cory was home so I didn't have to take Brady. I learned about the hospital, Good Samaritan for those interested, and I was happy to hear they have an anesthesiologist there 24 hours a day. I learned that the further I go past my due date, the lower the chances of a successful VBAC. It makes sense, so I'm trying to accept the idea of a c-section, which is all I know anyway. To be honest, the thoughts of going into labor kind of scare me. I just can't imagine it actually happening, but we'll see. They won't induce me so I only have the two options. The NP checked me and said the baby is lower than she thought considering how high Brady was. My next appointment is Thursday, the day after my due date. I suspect I will then schedule a c-section date in case I don't go into labor on my own before then.

5 comments:
I really like that picture Jess, it's beautiful! I'll cross my fingers that your body goes into labor in the next few days! It's not scary, just exciting!
Good Sam is a good hospital. Good luck!
I sure hope that you go into labor on your own! Do lots of walking! Plus since you have been exercising so much, your body should be ready to go! It's totally exciting, not scary! Very cute picture by the way! I wish I would have gotten pics done instead of have my eight year old take a pic of me! =)
You look beautiful! Hope all goes well!
Absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment