Saturday, May 30, 2009

Our summer...so far

We've had a lot going on in the last couple weeks. Much of that consists of trying to keep cool. It definitely gets hot here and our pool is the only thing that saves Brady and me in the summer time. We went four times last week and twice this week.
Brady has become much more brave and jumps into the pool with no hesitation. In fact, he's a little too fearless sometimes as he forgets he can't actually swim by himself. I'm not really into floaties on the arms since they hinder progress, so I've just been holding him or letting him float on this tube (which may also be hindering him). Obviously I'll have to come up with a better idea next summer with a baby to hold, but this is working for now. I've found Brady inherited Cory's ability to tan easily. He hasn't burned yet but he's got quite the little farmer's tan because of his rash guard.

No comments: