Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Big Bro

I think most of our readers know by now, but I thought I'd make it official on our blog...
WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!
I took this picture of Brady last April when we were expecting, but I miscarried before I got a chance to post it. So here's my chance even if it's a little outdated.
My due date is early November so I'm about 16 weeks. We've seen a couple ultrasounds and heard the heartbeat a few times. This preganancy has been a breeze as it was with Brady, so I suspect this is another boy. We do plan to find out the gender and that appointment is scheduled for June 1.

18 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Yippy! I'm glad you have good pregnancies. I can't wait to find out the gender!

Brittany said...

Congratulations Jessica and Cory!

Erica said...

Congrats you guys, how exciting!!! I guess our little ones will be almost the exact same spread, just about 3 years, perfect in my opinion. I hope you're feeling ok :)

The Hyer Family said...

Congrats to your family! I'm so happy that you feel well during pregnancy...it's been fun to keep up with your growing family!

mptanner said...

Congratulations!

Andrea said...

Congratulations!! Very exciting--glad things are going well.

Brooke said...

Congrats!! Its a blessing you aren't feeling sick!! So Fun!

Anne said...

YEah!!! What exciting news! Congrats to all of you!

Laney said...

I didn't know! Congrats! That's so great to hear, and I hope that everything continues to go well. Very exciting!

The Jensens said...

Congratulations!!! I guess we're part of the few who didn't know already, so thanks for posting! We're so excited for you guys!!!!

Brooke said...

Congrats!! I was just starting to think I'd imagined hearing that....I'm glad you announced!

--Heather-- said...

Congrats! I was wondering when it would be posted.... so in our ward that's like 10 right?1 ;)

The Dials said...

Exciting!!! Congrats you guys. Glad to hear that the pregnancy has gone so well for you.

Jenna said...

Finally! I was just thinking and wondering when you were going to say something!! I'm so glad you're still feeling good and I can't wait for June 1!

Jen said...

Yea! Congrats!!!!

Chelsea said...

I didn't know you were having a baby. Congratulations you guys!!! I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or a girl...not that it matters either way of course, but it's always fun to find out. I'm still sad I haven't even met Brady yet and now you're having another one! :)

Shea Nicole said...

YAY! That is soooo exciting! :D Your little pancake puffs look yummy too, btw. hehe. :) If you need anything, please let me know. :) hugs!

Diane said...

Yay for babies!