As previously mentioned, we attended Cory's cousin's wedding Saturday. The weather wasn't warm in the Bay Area, and I hadn't thought about that when packing. Fortunately the rain had stopped in the morning because the wedding was outside at a winery. The setting was beautiful, and everything was so well done.
Here are Brady and Ethan trying to keep each other warm in their handsome sweater vests. Below are Cory's brother, brother-in-law, nephew and sister.
We ate prime rib, mashed potatoes, and asparagus for dinner. They determined which table went up to get their food by playing Name That Tune. The only people at our table were Cory's siblings and families, so we didn't have any old timers to name the tunes. Let's just say, we were the last to eat. After dinner I asked my father-in-law to dance since Cory was busy entertaining Brady. Too bad nobody got a picture of that. I really embarrassed myself because I have no moves when it comes to fast dances.Pictured here is the family who lives in Sacramento.





1 comment:
It was so good to meet you guys! Sorry that you guys were the last to get your food! I really enjoy reading your blogs!
Post a Comment