Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More Portraits

Other than packing and trying to eat all our frozen food, we really don't have much going on right now. To keep our friends and blog stalkers happy, I thought I would post some newer portraits of Brady.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute pictures, especially the last one :) Brandy looks really handsome in that orange sweater vest.

I'm sad for us, but happy for you that you're moving so soon. Ryan didn't get his thesis turned in in time to walk at graduation :( Instead we're going to come down when he defends...make a little trip out of it. That will probably be some time in late July or early August.

I hope the move goes smoothly. Have you found a place to live up there? I'm really sad we won't get to meet Brady or see you guys one last time, but at least we have an easy way to keep in touch. Take care!

Jenna said...

He has such peaches and cream skin like you! I've always been jealous of that... :) He looks adorable in those portraits!

CdA News Editor said...

Brady! Those are some expensive kicks you got on boy! Tell your mom to buy your dad GH III.

Kristi David said...

The last one is definitely my favorite! GQ anyone?