My brother-in-law Scot (not to be confused with Shane, haha) does a Food Friday post on his blog about every week. I decided this once I'm going to copy his idea and show this beautiful Berry Cheesecake Trifle I made. If you're interested, here's the link. http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Raspberry-Cheesecake-Trifle
Cory said not to post about it until I try it, but how could this trifle be anything but divine? Of course, I made a few substitutions like using whipped topping and mixed berries, but have I ever followed a recipe exactly? Not that I can remember.
Also, I want to give a shout-out to my mother-in-law because it's her birthday today. Sorry we can't call until after 9pm to wish you happy birthday.

4 comments:
That looks so good. I'm honored that I got mentioned in the same post as that. I hope you are having company over or have a party, because that's a lot to eat, although Cory could probably down it and still not gain weight.
Looks totally yummers! I usually request trifle for Mothers Day. How timely of you! :)
So is that the dessert you're serving up along with the games? Wish I were there. Yumm.
That looks amazing! I'm definately going to get the recipe. Why is it that desserts are so much more fun to make?? :)
Post a Comment