Here is our annual Mother's Day picture. Since Cory's at his exam all day today I went ahead and took this one myself. At least Brady could keep his hands to himself this year. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! By the way, today is my half birthday if anyone wants to call me. No cards necessary.
These are the beautiful flowers Cory was so thoughtful to bring home last night after such a long day.
Knowing Cory would be gone all day, Andrew and Diane invited Brady and I over for dinner. It was a gourmet meal that started with Creamy Tuscan Tomato Soup and a green salad. Then we ate marinated grilled chicken and grilled asparagus. We had breadsticks on the side, along with fettuccine and two kinds of homemade sauces - primavera and alfredo. Everything was so delicious as Andrew is quite the cook. After dinner he suggested Diane and I play the Wii while he did all the dishes. They also have toys for Brady to play with even though they don't have any kids. After I lost in Wii golf, we ate the dessert I made - Whipped Strawberry Delight, which was just light enough after such a great and filling meal. Cory and I are so blessed to have such kind and thoughtful friends.


1 comment:
What pretty flowers, I bet Cory couldn't even talk when he got home because he was so tired!
Post a Comment