Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall 2012 TV Shows

I'm sitting around waiting for Colin to come.  I have 6 days until my due date and I'm as ready as I'll ever be.  So as I anticipate having a newborn, I think of long feedings and being wide awake in the middle of the night.  That's where my fall TV schedule comes in handy.  Plus, I don't want to miss any of my shows.  So here's what I'm looking forward to, with some shows starting next week:
Click on the box to view.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hope he comes soon for your comfort! :) I feel so inadequate...I can only get about 5 shows in a WEEK let alone one NIGHT! You crack me up. ;) Can't wait to see pics of the new babe!

Ashley said...

You know this is my favorite post out of anyone's blog. I look forward to it each season. We also LOVE, Parenthood (watched it tonight), The Good Wife, and Modern Family. Have you tried New Girl? Ir is a must! We also get a kick out of Up All Night and Whitney. Although, Whitney can be a little crude. I'd definitely try New Girl though. Good luck having that baby!! At least they're be something to watch instead of when my summer babies are born. Take care!!