Friday, May 14, 2010

She loves to eat...

...her bib
her toes
and lobster tail.
Her first real food was a taste of my yam at Outback and she loved it. Grandma wouldn't share her lobster tail.
So far she's tried yams, banana, avocado, carrots, green beans and peas.
She does pretty well drinking water from a sippy cup. Too bad her foot isn't so helpful when it comes to tipping it.
Now I can be out for hours at a time! Sweet sweet freedom.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I love when they start eating food! It seems to make them much happier. :)

Ash said...

Awww cute bib. I am glad its getting good use. Boy bibs around here are not nearly as cute to put on and I am sure they get a million times messier. Are you already noticing the difference between your boy and sweet little Brookie?