We officially became home owners when we got our keys two months ago, but now we are in the club. You know, the homeowners club. Everyone knows that you're not official until you own a grill, a freezer, and a lawnmower. We've got it all but the lawnmower and that's on it's way.
I'm in love with our new Frigidaire Energy Star 20.5 cubic feet upright frost-free freezer. I'm just getting started filling this thing.
We hadn't had access to a grill since the one in our apartment courtyard in Pasadena. We've felt very deprived so we used our new grill three times last week. First we grilled burgers (bye-bye indoor grill!)...
then it was steak and chicken for fajitas. Yesterday was my favorite so far...
Marinated top sirloin with grilled bell peppers and mushrooms. Ah, I'm in heaven. Happy grilling season!



4 comments:
I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see progressive pictures of your freezer filling up....
Wow that last photo looks so yummy! I'm definitely going to have to try the grilled peppers.
Well, I guess you beat us!! How fun!
That looks so good!! Happy homeowners to you! The lawnmower thing gets old. LOL! =)
Post a Comment