Mother's Day has always been a special day, but I have to admit, it's so much more fun when you have kids old enough to show some appreciation for you. Although, I have to give Cory credit because he has always done well to make it a good day for me. This year he had this beautiful assortment of roses delivered with some chocolates and an optical mouse for my computer. (We're all about practical in this family.)I feel very grateful to be a mother. Motherhood is something I always planned on, and even though it didn't come as easily as I had hoped, I feel so blessed to have these two in my life.
Brady made this card for me at church, and his teacher helped him fill out some coupons for me. One was good for help in the kitchen, another for help doing laundry, and a third for help with Brooke. He was so excited to give them to me after his class.
Cory made me a nice dinner of boneless barbecue pork chops, green beans, and seasoned rice with grape juice.
I hope you mother bloggers all enjoyed your special day as well.


3 comments:
Glad your day was great, you're such a cute Mom!
Those flowers are beautiful! What a great day!
That sounds like a great day! Happy Mother's Day!
P.S. I feel like we need more house pictures of you guys all moved in and settled!!
Post a Comment