...for a white Christmas.
I took this picture this morning from our balcony. I don't know how many inches we ended up with. At some point it just doesn't matter anymore.
This post is dedicated to our California readers who are no doubt enjoying beautiful spring weather. I especially knew Cory's dad would enjoy this shot. I think he checks Denver's weather daily and has a good laugh.
7 comments:
It was 76 and sunny today. We'll enjoy the warm weather for you ;)
Ashley
We've gotten more snow in TX this year than ever! However it was beautiful today! i saw you missed our TPIR episode...you can actually go to cbs.com and click on TPIR and watch it there. The air date was March 22, enjoy!
Wow, that's incredible. I would still like it though!!
yes...we have been wearing short sleeves here. I'm so excited for you guys to get your house!!! Hopefully the weather is nice on the day you move. Our realtor told me a couple days ago that the BPO has been ordered...and that we should here back on our offer within two weeks.
At least the roads clear up within about a day! I love that about CO--as opposed to UT.
How did you know that I look at the weather:-)
Hey guys! Thanks for your comment on our blog--it's been fun for me and Michael to catch up a little on you guys! Glad that Corey is enjoying "real life" as a dentist--we're looking forward to it, too!
Post a Comment