Friday, February 19, 2010

Who does she look like?

Sometimes I think Brooke looks like I did when I was her age, but that's only without the headband. I have yet to find a picture of me with any head/hair accessories before age 2. I took this picture on my lap to compare it to one of me on my mom's lap 30 years ago. What do you think?

We can see where she gets her chubby cheeks and double chin! As if you weren't sure of that one yet. It looks like she's got my hair color too, but her face is more round. I think generally we have similar features. But check this out...

There's no doubt these two are siblings! These are their 3-month portraits and the similarity makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA, that is crazy!!

Jenna said...

LOTS of similarities between you and Brooke. I love seeing how kids, siblings, and parents look alike!