Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We signed...

...on the dotted line! We are officially under contract and we will close the end of March. We bundled up Brooke and headed to our friends' place to drop Brady off.

home sweet home

There are six "tot lots" throughout the community, and we just happened to have one right next door. Our house backs to designated open space, so we only have a neighbor on one side.

After walking through the house knowing now that it will be ours, we all had huge smiles on our faces.

Read the story below to learn more details and how crazy things got after we made the offer.

17 comments:

The Ortega Family said...

it is so cute! That is awesome about the playground! Congrats!

Kristi David said...

Super cute! Congratulations - what a great location! Brooke is adorable btw!

Rachel B. said...

Yippy! So is it the house close to us?! It is really cute.

The Haney Family said...

NO WAY!!!! Congratulations! That is incredible for you guys. We are so happy for you. PS Brooke is the cutest!

Jessica said...

Congratulations!

CdA News Editor said...

congrats! I guess you had to hurry and get a home to maybe qualify for the credit. I'm sure next year would be out of the question. IT's crazy that with the mortgage and economic crisis that there are still buying frenzies. Only for the best houses though. Congrats.

Jenna said...

It looks beautiful! And you are SO lucky to be right next to the park, that will be so convenient! Congratulations!! I'm so glad you 'WON' the house! :)

Andrea said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Glad everything worked out.

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Wow! Congratulations, guys! It's super cute and looks like a nice community! How exciting!

Shea Nicole said...

So Wonderful!!! Congratulations!! :) What a beautiful home, and the tot lot next door!!!! You are one lucky Momma! Hope that all is well!
~The Andersons

dcr said...

what a lovely house. i will definitely look forward to pictures. and you are SO very lucky to be next door to the park!!

congratulations!

Megan said...

Being from the Denver area, I'd love to know just where that adorable house is! PM me!

Diane said...

Congratulations! I really love the house. It's so unique, which is awesome in this world of cookie cutter homes. I love, love, love the porch. I can't wait to see the inside.

Diane said...

Oh, and your blog is really pink! I always knew you liked pink.

Laney said...

We loved getting your Vday card, and congrats on the new house!! That is so exciting. What city is it in?

Chelsea said...

Wow, congratulations! What a cute house, and you have your very own park! :) I can't wait to see pics of the inside.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jessica, it looks like a really cute place. You guys deserve it! I can't get over how adorable little Brooke is. She takes after her big adorable brother. Okay, and her parents!