Thursday, February 18, 2010

More from Brady

All the time Brady says, "Well, how are you doing here?" We've corrected him many times but it doesn't seem to matter. We have no idea where he got that, or any version of it.
He ran down the hall and when he got to Brooke's room he told me, "The wall knocked me over." Yep, the wall pushed him over, just like that.
I asked where the green balloon was that I blew up for him and he replied, "I don't know. It must have blowed down." Words in the past tense are constantly wrong and we correct him most of the time. I think kids this age just over-think it.
About everything he says these days has a "you bet" in front of it. Example: You bet it is or You bet I will.

Not only has Brady been decorating Brooke lately, but he likes to speak for her too. He says Brooke's like, what's going on here? or Brooke's like, what in the world? I guess he's picked up on some of her confused looks as well. But who wouldn't be confused with a bright orange sticker on their face? And for the record, my baby is NOT marked down 75%.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I LOVE it, he cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Ya, they are pretty pricey! Sometimes people say I got a buy one, get one free...besides a pregnancy nothing about an extra is FREE!