Sunday, February 21, 2010

be mine


The past couple months I've noticed a lot of holes in my socks. Living in Cali for five years I didn't wear socks all that much, just a few months out of the year. Now I've been wearing them for months and I've been having to throw away quite a few. Cory has attributed all the holes to my scratchy heals. It's true, my feet are horrible, and since they are ticklish, I don't give them the care that I should. Cory determined that a pedicure would be a nice Valentine's present, but also very practical in my case.
Saturday night we got a babysitter and went to dinner at Outback. It was nice to be child-free for a couple hours. We made good use of our time and went to a furniture store while we waited for our name to be called.
Sunday we ate steak and potatoes again, but a different version.

That night we each ate our tradionally large heart-shaped valentines sugar cookies. We hope your Valentines Day was as sweet as ours.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Your feet look great and I LOVE the big cookies! I got your message last night, I'll call you

Rachel B. said...

Ahhh, love the picture of the two kiddos together. Also, I have some information that you might find valuable. Try noxema cream on your feet at night. I have always had disgusting and cracked heels and Ginger just told me this juicy tidbit. It works really well. I put it on along with lotion then socks on over it just before bed. Worth a shot! I'm so glad you guys came the other night!

Diane said...

I'm glad that you finally got another pedicure! It looks really good. We miss your sugar cookies!