I'm sure you all love these profile shots of me, so here's another one. Yep, I'm getting big. In fact, just the other day I walked by an older woman who must have thought she was whispering. In the loudest whipsper I've ever heard she said to a friend, "She looks like she's ready to go," as I walked by. I turned to her, smiled and said, "I am. Just six weeks to go."
I've got some baby girl clothes now and Brady doesn't understand why they don't fit him. "This dress is too little for me." Yeah, he'll soon find out life isn't all about him. That's going to be fun. Anyway, here he is trying on a newborn-size jacket. How did the seems not rip?

5 comments:
You look beautiful Jessica! And I love the newborn pink jacket on Brady. :)
Cute! I love the picture of Brady!
You look great Jessica. I love that you stuck it to the old lady "wispering" about you, awesome!
Too funny. 6 weeks, amazing!!
You do look gorgeous! Not as worn out as I do at the end. =) You're almost there! It'll fly by since you have to focus on moving! I always look for something to take my time the last month or two! How in the heck did Brady get that on?!
Post a Comment