Wednesday, July 1, 2009

He's 2 1/2


It's official, Brady is 2 1/2. We tried to make it a special day. Every time I saw him again I'd say "Happy half birthday, Brady" to which he replied a satisfied, "thank you" every time. Well, the first time I said it he asked where his cake was. No cake, no birthday hat, but I did sing to him. This little outfit is new. Nothing special, just something to keep him cool in this heat. He also got a new bib and flip-flops without backs. Yeah, he feels all grown up now. Too bad he's not potty trained yet. We went to the park where he played with his favorite girlfriend Zoe. Later we checked out two DVD's - Curious George and a Thomas and Friends - from the library.

To make the day even more special, we got to meet our new nephew and cousin, Austin James Higginbotham. He was born yesterday, and he begins the group of five cousins/sister that Brady's going to have in the next five months.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

cutie! I can't believe he's 2 1/2. Time just rolls on doesn't it? I'm glad you're giving him a half birthday, he deserves it.