Wednesday, July 8, 2009

CALIFORNIA

I'm so tired of this ridiculous state.

Budget CRISIS

Fight for Gay Marriage

Annual Wildfires

Fight to Legalize Marijuana

What am I going to do about it? Well, I fought for Prop 8, and at this point I'd rather just complain and get out. Too bad Cory's family lives here. If they didn't I can guarantee we wouldn't. Why did I marry a California boy? People say you can't beat the weather. Whatever. The weather doesn't justify all the other crap we have to deal with.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I would feel the same way if we still lived there...

Megan said...

Oh... and you have to pay for Michael Jackson's funeral, too...

You've got to love a state that takes 2+ hours to do the taxes for and gives you $12 back.

The Ortega Family said...

I love California! :) And we love having you guys here!

Staci said...

Now Jessica the weather really is beautiful there. You're just in the middle of a heat wave. It's July and you're pregnant! Now I don't know about Sacramento, it is a bit hotter there than where we grew up in Pleasant Hill. I do know that there is some really messed up people in Ca and the state gov itself is royally screwed up. It's too bad.

Rachel B. said...

Tom and I were just talking about this. He loves the idea of California, but I say it's too expensive and yes, way too liberal! Although, I quite like the idea of living in Oregon and that's pretty liberal too.

CdA News Editor said...

where would you live if you could go anywhere? Please tell me not UT ;)

Hey, by the way how do I get a copy of your 8 minute 2008 home video?

Tiffany said...

We would love to have you back here! =) I'm sure your mom and sisters would too! Hang in there!

The Higginbothams said...

No, I never said I wanted to move back to Utah, but I am strongly leaning toward Colorado, which has a 5% lower state tax that what we're paying here.