Tuesday, July 14, 2009

7 Years

Yesterday was our 7-year anniversary, and I wouldn't do this post justice without a picture from our wedding day. Come on, how else am I going to get people to look at these?

Here we are seven years older, and oh so much wiser...maybe.

We ate at Islands, which was reminiscent of our honeymoon. We'd never heard of Islands back then, so we tried it on our honeymoon in Carlsbad. I swear we sat in the very same booth last night (position in the restaurant) as we did back then. I have no idea what we ordered then, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same thing. Cory always likes a burger with BBQ sauce.

After dinner we came back and Brady and I made brownies while Cory watched the Home Run Derby. Diane and Andrew gave us this Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie mix for Christmas. I was still stuffed from dinner, but we all managed to consume various amounts of caramel brownie goodness before bed.

So that was our anniversary celebration. Maybe we'll plan a big trip for our 10-year anniversary. Maybe I'll still be blogging and you can read all about it then.

5 comments:

mptanner said...

Happy late Anniversary, sounds like you guys had an all in all a good time.

Rachel B. said...

Happy Anniversary! So apparently if you can make it past this year you can make it through anything..."the 7 year itch". ;) Glad you had a good anniversary date.

Jenna said...

I was thinking about you guys yesterday. I'm glad you had a good time! I LOVE Islands. The past 7 years have FLOWN by. You look great in that picture!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary! You don't look like you guys have aged a day! The 10 year anniversary trip is so fun! No we haven't even been married 10 years but we did it when we were married 9 because we had an inkling that I would have a newborn or either pregnant and couldn't do a 10 year trip. It was so much fun all by ourselves!

CdA News Editor said...

Seven is a perfect number, right? I can't believe I've known you guys for the last 5!