Sunday, April 19, 2009

Picnics

Brady and I have gone on a few picnics this month. We walk to the edge of our apartment community and sit on the grass with a blanket. He likes to watch the cars and look for motorcycles. One Saturday we counted 12, but on weekdays there are only a few during the time we're there.

As Brady has become such a chatterbox lately, this is what I hear the entire time:
"White car, gray car, white truck, red car, blue car, black car..." as fast as he can spit them out. Then he focuses on the food, "I want chips, I want chips, I want grapes, I want cookies, Brady's fingers are messy!" We both really enjoy these outings so I hope it doesn't get too hot very soon. Although, the high for tomorrow is predicted to be 93 degrees. Yikes!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Picnics are the best! The weather looks beautiful. We're starting to heat up here as well, no fun.

Kristi David said...

He's such a cutie Jess! Growing up fast! My girls don't know the difference between a car and a truck. You gotta love boys!