Brady got to participate in a few Easter egg hunts this year. Last year he didn't have a clue, but he caught on this year and had a lot of fun. Here is a picture from Saturday where our ward had breakfast and an egg hunt at a local park.
We eat breakfast burritos on Conference Sunday, but we don't have an Easter breakfast tradition. Brady shared some of my breakfast smoothie and I couldn't resist the photo op.
He loves those smoothies and it's a great way to get some spinach in his system. Here he is all gussied up for church.
Joel and Melanie invited us over for a traditional ham dinner. We brought the green bean casserole, yummy (funeral) potatoes, and this festive sunflower cake. The Peeps were supposed to be chicks but after discovering they were sold out at two stores (do people really like Peeps that much?) I settled for bunnies. Oh well.



2 comments:
I think the bunnies are a nice touch...beautiful!
I hate peeps, with a passion.
Post a Comment