I was all ready to put up a "Better luck next year" post about the Jazz last night, but then they came back to win the game. Oh well, it's still 2 to 1 and I have a feeling they won't make it past my Lakers. They may win one more game but don't count on more than that. Go Lakers!

2 comments:
I don't know if it is safe to admit your love for the Laker's. It is a pretty sensitive item to bring up in the Northern California area. My husband won't even purchase items, no matter what it is, if the colors are gold and purple. I just thought you should be warned. ;)
Do you ever get tired of rooting for Kobe and his "colorful" past? I would enjoy rooting for him about as much as I would enjoy punching myself in the face.
The lakers must be the least likable team since, well, Shaq was on the lakers:
Kobe: No need for details.
Gasol: Ugliest man ever?
Derek Fisher: Really weird looking fruity picture that you post on your blog. Plus he wanted to be closer to a doctor that was conveniently in LA.
Vuiucuicuc: His stupid hair and hair band. Did he get that at claires?
Jenny Buss: Former playboy cover girl.
The Jazz players on the other hand are using their day off to read to the blind. Go Jazz!
Post a Comment