Saturday, October 11, 2008

Photo Op

Cory found our old camera last week, and it has become a new favorite toy of Brady's. He walks around with the case around his neck and the camera up to his face saying "cheese!". Where did he get this inclination to take pictures? Any good blogger knows that you have to be camera-ready at all times. Because our camera is in a central location, below are some moments I was lucky enough to capture.

Look, no spoon!
first sucker - just like Daddy

Diaper Head

little helper

2 comments:

Andrea said...

He is so cute! Our kids love playing with our old film cameras. Jaci will pretend to take pictures and then turn it around to show us the back of the camera so we can see the picture. :)

Jenna said...

I'm sometimes too lazy to grab the camera when we're around the house....I should repent.